Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Hey everyone!
It's up, and it's functional... as far as I can tell.
This is our online headquarters, a place where we can all put our brains together and help enrich the readings outside of the classroom.
You'll be glad to know you are all guinea pigs in a grand pedagogical experiment!
This is the first time I've employed this kind of interaction to a class I've taught, so you have - by your contributions - the power to teach me how to teach!
It's up, and it's functional... as far as I can tell.
This is our online headquarters, a place where we can all put our brains together and help enrich the readings outside of the classroom.
You'll be glad to know you are all guinea pigs in a grand pedagogical experiment!
This is the first time I've employed this kind of interaction to a class I've taught, so you have - by your contributions - the power to teach me how to teach!
Comments
Post a Comment